Friday, November 2, 2012

It's been said that it's not the place that makes the experience, but rather the people you are with. This saying has proved ten-fold in my experience here in Cape Town thus far.

Being in such a beautiful city with a million opportunities to see the most wonderful places and try crazy new things, it can be hard to justify spending anytime inside just relaxing 

However, if there's anything I learned in my time here thus far, sometimes doing 'nothing' at all is just what you need. 

And I must admit, that although I've thoroughly enjoyed all the beautiful new things I've tried and seen while being here in Cape Town, some of my most cherished memories consist of me being bundled up on the couch with my fellow Christowians cuddling and watching le films.

People are beautiful, and I've met some wonderous ones here and absolutely adore spending time with them no matter how 'uneventful' the chosen activities are.

I've grown to love my increasingly prevalent lazy days and even more the people I spend them with.

That is all :)