Monday, August 26, 2013

aquí aquí aquí!!!


Hello All,

I’ve made it to Madrid.

Mi familia es muy bonita!

Bea speaks wonderful English and Samuel is much better than he let on. I’ll be working with the boys each morning teaching them English for an hour. David the oldest is 9, Pablo or Paul is 7, and the youngest Marcos in 3. There is also Bianca the daughter of the housekeeper Zulma, who is 8 years old. She doesn’t speak a word of English, but is very sweet.

Basically I speak in English with the oldest two for an hour or two. Then we head to the pool or play football (soccer). The weather here is absolutely wonderful, fortunately I beat the 100 degree heat!

Another thing that is absolutely wonderful: the food. I will elaborate more on this later. But let me just say it’s wonderful.

I am headed to the store to get a cheap phone so I can communicate with new friends and various couchsurfers in the area- as well as my host family, that way when I get lost in the middle of Madrid, they can rescue me.

More soon!

Much love!

Nat