Wednesday, August 28, 2013

another day


Today was muy bueno! English class was more productive today. I created a series of games to play with Pablo, as long as it involves competition or coloring he’s in. 

They love to fight, like any brothers or siblings in general, and they know just what to do to make the other upset --Marcos especially.

To bring about peace, I made Marcos a fort of towels and gave him my mobile to play Angry Birds. One hour later.. all is peaceful at la piscina.
Marcos attempting to take a photo of Bianca

Marcos

There is an older Spanish lady at the pool, everyday when we are here. She intrigues me as she is always smiling to herself, yet doesn’t say a word. I like her. 

I've been working on my Grad school/Peace Corps applications and am hoping to have them all finished before I start wandering across Europe and Asia, as internet will most likely be scarce and I do not wish to be spending any of my time behind a computer screen.

Marcos is still playing angry birds, but hey no one is crying! This is a first. [five minutes later: spoke too soon]