“I wish the world was flat like the old days.
Then i could travel just by folding a map.
No more airplanes, or speed trains, or freeways.
There’d be no distance that could hold us back."
We went to Mt. Kenya today! Mt. Kenya is the biggest Mountain in Africa next to Kilamanjaro, and I love hiking so it was a really cool experience! We hiked up about an hour...It was more tiring than I expected it to be! But it was still a great time! Lots of highlights. Peeing in holes in the ground, peeing in ant colonies and being attacked... a lot of peeing I suppose...
It was about a 2 hour drive there of INSANE BUMPINESS. No words could ever explain. At one point our van was literally sideways! It was great looking out the windows, though. Endless beauty and fascination.
My favorite: driving by all of the children and seeing them wave and run up to the car! *thingsthatmakemehappy103
I'm exhausted though, so I'll fill in the blanks more tomorrow! It's an early day with breakfast at 6:45am! So goodnight all :)
Mt. Kenya!!
Hole in the ground...bathroom?
My favorite: driving by all of the children and seeing them wave and run up to the car! *thingsthatmakemehappy103
I'm exhausted though, so I'll fill in the blanks more tomorrow! It's an early day with breakfast at 6:45am! So goodnight all :)
FYI: I am not invincible to the African sun. You know me, gotta learn the hard way...
P.S. I TOTALLY SAW A MONKEY TODAY!
P.S. I TOTALLY SAW A MONKEY TODAY!


