So today's the big day. Our ride to the airport picks us up at 4pm!
Right now I'm in the phase of "Am I really ready? I'm forgetting so much..I just need a bit more time!" Crazy me, decided to jump ship and lose the comfort of my hiking bag for a smaller more "convenient" carry-on sized bag. Looking back now not sure what I was thinking, but in an effort to pack lighter here I sit with this carry on and then a smaller backpack. I'm hoping I can pull this one off without leaving too much behind, seeing that whatever's left is left to the heavenly dorms of Ann Arbor!
The real deal: In reality I know I'm more than ready, and once I'm sitting on the plane, I can finally be at ease. This is definitely not my favorite part of the whole traveling thing..but so worth it!
I'm seriously so excited to begin this trip and get to know my group members and the community on a deeper level!
So here's my confined luggage. It was a tight pack but it all seemed to work out pretty well.
just a small side note: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!SO SURREAL! THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!