Friday, September 13, 2013

To Madrid, with love.

Ten things I love about Madrid, Spain:

1) My beautiful family
2) Tapas: because seriously ever drink should come with food. It’s just the way it should be.
3) The people here in general (even the angry bus driver, perhaps he was having a bad day)
4) Street performers. They're everywhere (like the rest of Europe) but here I’ve seen some unique ones.. and they kind of make me smile.
5) Cute dogs (also very common in other parts of Europe) But jeez! I love dogs and here I cannot walk five steps without encountering five!)
6) The steez (read: style) of the Spanish people. So many colors!
7) The food!
8) European football/being here when Bale joined Real Madrid!
9) The Spanish siesta
10) AND Malasaña (I shall dedicate a blog post to this later)

Things I DON'T love about Madrid, Spain:

1)Recycling seems scarce here. Even Africa recycles. I don’t get it.

3)And THIS:
Yes, this is real. I may never sleep again.