My family is adorable. Full of energy, and loud in the best way. Mi padre loves
English music, Mi madre Spanish. He loves Radiohead which is wonderful, as it
is my favorite band. He is also a fan of Oasis and Muse. He hates Gangnam
Style.. and Miley Cyrus. He will happily elaborate upon this.
They are crazy about sports. Football (European style). Real Madrid.
I had the amazing opportunity to go to one of the games.
I had the amazing opportunity to go to one of the games.
| At the Stadium for the Real Madrid game. |
It made me miss Michigan 'football' (perhaps because the game was the previous day and my facebook was filled with game day glee. Fortunately, I was able to get my fix, and not feel too depressed about missing out on the all the maize and blue excitement. Also Real Madrid won [and Michigan too]!