Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday funday?


Today is Sunday. I’m home with terrible stomach cramps. The joys of being a woman.

I am sitting in the garden with coffee and Radiohead. Aside from the pain, I really can’t complain. It’s a beautiful day, and I’m in… Madrid!

The boys start school tomorrow. So I’ll have every weekday now to explore the city.

Being six hours ahead of Ann Arbz, it was far passed my bedtime when the Michigan vs. Notre Game night game initiated, and after a long day of venturing Segovia I was exhausted and ready to sleep.

I set my alarm for 4am to check the final score and enjoyed a celebratory glass of wine and episode of Orange is the New Black before going back to sleep. Maybe not my most conventional game day celebration, but I quite enjoyed it. And hey I’m an alumnus now, so why not change it up.

Very proud of my school. Bleeding maize and blue from all the way over here. 

Marcos, too: