Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bangkok, finding love amidst the chaos

I've spent a week in Bangkok thus far, and even though I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and wouldn't take any of it back, I am quite ready to leave.

As Bangkok is a city, the biggest most tourist driven city to be specific... it can be quite exhausting. 


Despite the chaos that it is, it is definitely worth visiting. The temples alone can easily help one find peace in the chaos of the city, while at the same time being completely amazed at the unfathomable beauty. I could seriously spend all the just wandering through Wat Pho..
Wat Pho

Wat Traimit, the world's largest golden Buddha

The King's Palace :)


Aside from the temples, there is also the canals that can provide a much needed escape from the noise and pollution of the city. The temples and a boat ride/canal tour are definitely essentials if you're planning a visit to Bangkok.

You should also explore the city though. Step into the chaos, as the adventure lives there. And you never know what you may find.



In case you were curious as to the weather, it is the end of rainy season. So, it is quite warm.. and rainy!
At least that have taste in color ;)


Yes, Bangkok is beautiful, but I am ready to leave. 

Hello Chiang Mai :)